Breezy Haena
Aloha All,
Left Hanalei this morning after a dawn surf session. Had a couple folks out on longboards so we traded waves for the better part of 30 minutes. Tom and Tim, friendly enough, until they weren’t.
logan
Left Hanalei this morning after a dawn surf session. Had a couple folks out on longboards so we traded waves for the better part of 30 minutes. Tom and Tim, friendly enough, until they weren’t.
Might have changed when I told Tim, a “Kamehameha Schools" graduate, that I attended the “Kamehameha School’s Windward Campus.” He looked a little puzzled so I told him, “You may know it by its other name. Castle High School!”
Tom and Tim went in and left me to have the spot to myself. Hope I didn’t offend him. I thought only Punahou grads were sensitive like that. Them and Saint Louis!
Take Care and stay well.
logan
Day Anchorage at Haena. Most Beautiful!
Comments
Post a Comment